Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prayers Appreciated

Just checking in for a minute to let you all know - I am still around. Yesterday was busy and today I have a dental appointment. I am kind of nervous about it because I really do not like the shots in my mouth. Will be so glad when it is over. Hoping it goes well since I will have to go back in a couple of weeks to fix the other half of my problems. If you think of it, I would really appreciate prayers for peace. Thanks so very much. I hope you all have a wonderful day!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27 My prayers and thoughts are with you. I agree the shot is not fun..

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking