Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day

On Facebook there was this status going around saying to put your favorite vet as your profile photo. Well I looked for my husbands official military photo but could not find it; however, I did find this photo of him so I posted it. He IS my favorite Vet. Anyway I just wanted to have a post - even though it is so late - to say a Big Thank You to everyone who has served in the Military! Thank you to you and to your family who sacrifice so very much!! We appreciate everything you do! :o)
By the way this photo is about 18 years old - this is my oldest son - he was about 2 in the photo.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)