Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Nice Slow Day at Home

Today has been a very nice day. The type that you are able to just stay home and focus on your home. I love those kinds of days. I think that the fact that I work at a bakery and next week will be an extremely busy week for us - makes me appreciate today even more. It has been so nice- quiet and a slow pace. It has been refreshing to my soul. I am hoping that next week in the midst of busyness, I can think back to today and just feel the peace.

We found out the my husband's surgery will be the Monday after Thanksgiving. He has been in a lot of pain - so we had kind of wanted to have it sometime this week. But the good news is that he has been working 10 hour days (they have a job that needs to be done quickly) so he only has to work tomorrow and then 3 days next week - then he will be out till his surgery. So it won't be too bad-I hope.

This morning when I woke up my jaw was a little sore but it has not been very bad at all. I am very thankful.

Well I think I will get off of here and see what all else I can get done today. I hope you all have a great day! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I love slow days at home.
    Enjoy,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking