Friday, November 12, 2010

A quick note

Just checking in for a few minutes. Yesterday my husband had an MRI and today he had a Dr. appointment. It looks like he will be having surgery on his back. On Monday they will be setting up the date and time for the surgery. Plus the next week and a half will be extremely busy at work. Since I do work at a bakery..it is crazy busy. So this just adds - a whole lot of stress- but God is in control. Oh and I can't forget I have a dental appointment next week as well. Oh it's gonna be a fun week - I can just imagine...
I hope you all are doing well. I am tired tonight. I am thinking I will be trying to get to bed at a decent time. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I pray all goes well.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember one day at a time..Lisa..Will be in prayer for you. It looks like my husband is going to have surgery on his shoulder in a few months. Get some rest.. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will both be lifted up in prayer. Remember, this is not too hard for Jesus to carry you though. We will pray for you both.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories