Friday, July 3, 2020

Deepening the Pantry - Link

Today I wanted to share a link to a favorite blogger who talks a lot of deepening your pantry. At least once a week she posts a "Living the Pantry Lifestyle" which is very informative. You can look back on past posts and learn quite a bit. You can click on the link above to go to the last post about this. I hope you are blessed.

Again - if you know of other bloggers who post about interesting things like this please leave info in the comments. Thanks :O)

It will be a busy weekend for us as our youngest son will be getting married this week end. So lots to do. It has been a busy week as well. Hope you all have a great week end.

Oh and our other son has his daughter for the month of July - so I will be pretty busy - but I will get on here and share as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)