Thursday, July 2, 2020

7 Years of Plenty....Prepping

About a month ago, a fellow blogger shared a link to Homestead Tessie's youtube channel. I checked it out and enjoyed it. Life got in the way and then about a week or so ago I decided to check out another one of her videos. The calmness of her voice and the nature around her were so soothing and I watched another video. It really spoke to my heart. I plan on watching more of her videos in the future. But today I just wanted to share with you this awesome video. She talks about the importance of having extra food and supplies. And shares about this great resource to help you along the journey towards being a food prepper. And explains that being a food prepper is not being a food hoarder at all. It is getting extra food when you can so that when times get rough and you can't get as much - you will have food. As  I was watching this video towards the end of it I was reminded that in the Bible - in the story of Joseph - God told the people to store food from the 7 years of plenty for the 7 years of famine.

I hope you are blessed by this video and be sure and check out more of her videos. You will be blessed. If you know of more homesteading youtube channels that you have been blessed by - please share in comments. Thanks so very much!! :O)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)