Wednesday, July 29, 2020

a tiny update

It has been a while I since I got on here to write up a blog post and everything has changed. Looks like it will be easier to use - once I figure it all out. Sorry I have been MIA. Just doing alot of stuff here around the house. I don't get out much - not because I am scared- but because I do not want to wear a mask. I have tried, believe me I have it is SO hard for me to breath wearing one. It has been a month since our Governor has put that mandate into place - I sure hope that he will reconsider. Truth is that our numbers have gone up even faster now that there is a mask mandate. We only had had 3 deaths in the first several months of this Covid mess - when we had the choice to wear a mask or not. NOW the numbers have jumped to 7 and that was at the 3 week point of mask mandate.... I am sure that the forcing people to wear masks is causing immune systems to go down. And NO I do not want to argue about it - it is just my opinion and what I am seeing with the numbers. 

Can you tell I am very tired of this mess. I am sure everyone is by now. If you aren't - you may be the exception. 

Well I will try to get on here so I can share a few things going on around here, what I am doing to cope, and what I am doing to keep myself busy and out of trouble. Take care ya'll 

Just a little something I saw on Facebook and had to share: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)