Friday, July 10, 2020

All We Have, All We Need

Yesterday I mentioned that many of the fun things that I enjoy have been taken away. I am sure it is that way with most. But today I wanted to talk about it a bit. Some thrift stores in my area are open - but not only do they require a mask to enter - but they have also closed their dressing rooms. So what is the point if I can not try stuff on. So far I have not gotten desperate enough to shop to go.

Then my volunteering job has been put on hold and there is no telling if I will be going back or not. I am learning through all of this to hold my plans very loosely.

A lot of the things I was participating in at my church have also either been canceled or are zoom meetings. Which I have NO desire to do. It's just not my thing. So apparently these were not things for me. And I am okay with that. I have plenty of other things to do. Plus the discomfort caused me to make a great decision that I may not have made otherwise. I will share more about it later.

I used to really enjoy grocery shopping and now that is not something I look forward to. It is more like walking on egg shells. I have more thoughts I want to share about this but that will be another post.

Not only am I losing the fun things that I have enjoyed but my sister is moving away - 5 hours away.

It really seems that many things that I enjoyed have been taken away. I should not be surprised because I think we have to come to a place of realizing that if Jesus is all we have that we have all that we need. And this is really becoming clear to me. I am wondering if others of you have been noticing this happening in your lives as well? I would love to hear from you all. It is nice to know that we are not alone. Hope to hear from you. :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)