Monday, July 20, 2020

Refreshed

This past week end I went on a camping trip. It was very refreshing to my soul. Usually on my camping trips I am inspired to write and get several posts written up, but not this time. This time I think that I was so depleted with all the craziness going on that I spent a good amount of time just sitting at the campsite watching my granddaughter play and fish.


I also discovered that I enjoy magnet fishing much more than I enjoy fishing for fish. I think it's because of the fact that when you magnet fish - you are fishing for something that is stationary- as apposed to something that is moving. Fishing for fish requires you know just the right time to pull in order to get the fish. Magnet fishing requires patience but a steadiness when you realize you have something on the other end of the rope.

I got one of my favorite things on my very first attempt at magnet fishing for this trip!

And the biggest thing I got - or should I say my granddaughter and I got was this: 
This was a bit more challenging to get in and I was thankful for my granddaughters help! We actually pulled 2 chairs out of the water - the other one had been in the water longer - we left it there for something else. 

We got all sorts of other smaller things. We both really enjoy magnet fishing!!! 


I was able to go hiking 1 time on this trip. But it was a great hike - this trail has 3 bridges. I love them!! 


I didn't see as much wildlife on this trip - probably just too hot. 

But this trip was very needed and refreshed my soul.

I am very happy to be home and back with my animals! 
I am so glad that I have a place that I am comfortable and enjoy being. There is so much craziness going on in our world and right now I am choosing to spend a majority of my time at home- not because I am afraid of the virus - no- it's just more peaceful here at my home. 

I hope you all are doing well. :O) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)