Thursday, July 30, 2020

Keep praying- read to find out why!

Keep praying- read to find out why!

"Then He came and took the scroll from the right hand of the One who was seated on the throne, and when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the 24 Elders threw themselves to the ground before the lamb. Each of them had a harp and golden bowl full of incense (which are the prayers of the saints)." Rev. 5:7,8


"That the prayers of the saints are contained in golden receptacles may indicate the preciousness with which Heaven regards them."
Now isn't that beautiful?!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa! I didn't know you were still blogging. I'm enjoying reading your posts! Thanks so much for commenting at my blog and I'm so happy you're also loving Tessie's videos. Isn't it such a joy to visit with her at her home? Thanks again! Blessings, Debra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessie's youtube videos are so calming - in the midst of the mess in the world today. :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, exactly! We come away from Tessie and her home feeling such a calmness of heart. There's a grace all over her to make those videos and share her daily life with us and I'm thankful she's following that grace and blessing us all during these crazy days. <3 ... Debra

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)