Thursday, July 9, 2020

Going to Try Something New

Today I want to share something that I have decided to try because of watching this youtube video:





Several years ago I got a herb garden going. I only started with one plant each: rosemary, sage, oregano, and parsley. I have been happy that most of these plants have come back year after year. What a blessing! This year I actually had quite a few new parsley plants come up. I had not realized that and had bought another parsley plant -one each flat leaf and curly. I also bought a basil plant. I have used more of the rosemary, parsley and basil plants. I haven't found as much use from the sage and the oregano plants. But this video changed that - I think I am going to try dry some of my herbs. I think it would be awesome to be able to dry my own and if it does well - I may try to get more of each plant growing so I can get more dried and put away.

A week or so I tried to get another rosemary plant going. I am hoping it works! Maybe I can try to get more of the other plants going the same way - I can try.

So watching these type videos is very helpful. Not only does it distract me from the mess that our world is in right now - but it also teaches me things and encourages me to try new things. I have plenty of time now - since many of the fun activities that I enjoyed doing have been taken away. But more about that on another post. See you soon :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)