Monday, September 30, 2019

Looking Back

God is working on our behalves long before we realize we even need His help. And I realized this clearly when I was diagnosed with cancer in 2013. It was only later that I could look back and clearly see His hand at work.

Just recently I had another experience that reminded me of His watch care- that stretches back to 2013 - that's why I mentioned the above providence. A friend of mine had suggested the female Gynecologist that ended up doing my di Vinci surgery and I could not have asked for a better Dr.

Last year - I was released from my Oncologist and needed to go back to my Gynecologist for yearly check ups. But I had drug my feet on setting up an appointment until a couple of weeks ago. I finally called and at first I was told that she was not accepting new patience. Well in fact I was not a new patient and thankfully the receptionist decided to run my information past the Dr and about 30 minute later I got a call back that YES she would see me. Praise the Lord!!! I had no idea of what I would do if I was not able to go to her. I knew I could trust her to watch me the closest- with her knowing what my past history is - she will be the best to take care of me now. I am SO thankful that God took care of this for me 6 years ago. Had I not went to this Dr 6 years ago - I would NOT have gotten in to see her this year. Praise God for His watch care!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar