Sunday, September 8, 2019

My Best Deal

This week's Best Deal involves a stack of books that I bought for 1.35! You read that right- 1.35 for 5 books!!! That makes it 27 cents for each book!!!! 


I have already begun to read this one - as you found out on Healthy Tidbit last week. 


And this will be the book I read after Pilgrim's Problems: 


I know I have said it before - I love my little thrift store! I don't always find things but when I do I am so very blessed. All of these books are in new condition and for 27 cents each- you can't beat that!! :O)Thank you Jesus for blessings like this. And I know if was a blessing from Him because I have been struggling with some issues lately and I feel that these books will hold some keys to help me better process some of these things. :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar