Tuesday, September 24, 2019

And I thought I was busy...

So I shared how the week was going to be busy, well an apt yesterday added 9 appointments to the next 5 weeks, which by the way already had quite a few appointments. At first I felt a little overwhelmed but I'm choosing not to let it stress me. I looked at my schedule and decided to see if one one of my sister in laws could take my mother in law to an appointment that was for this Friday because  I really like to use Friday's as a day to get ready for Sabbath, plus I had two other apt to take MIL to this week. Next week there is an apt on Thursday - the same day that I like to help out with Senior Share with my church. This is a special food pantry for those over 55. And so I am going to see if my other sister in law would be willing to take my MIL to that apt. There is another super busy week towards the end of Oct that I will probably see if one of my SIL can take my MIL to that apt.

The positive of yesterday's appointment is that I had an opportunity to write out 3 blog posts. Now I'll just need to get some time to  type them out. I want to apologize for any mistakes on this post- I had a few minutes this am and wanted to check in quickly without starting my computer so I am using my iPad. And I can't watch what I am typing so there is no telling what I am actually typing. Lol

I have found a couple of great resources for you and so I will have a healthy tidbits post tomorrow. So be sure to come back and check it out. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity