Friday, September 6, 2019

Trying it for free

Last week - I was blessed with a free skirt. It is in a style I would normally not wear. I probably would have never bought this. But since it was free- I have actually worn it. And I think once it gets a bit cooler around this part of the country - I will really enjoy this skirt. 

The reason why I probably would not have bought it is because it is a layer skirt. And normally they are not that flattering. But I think it is because this skirt lays pretty flat is what helps it be a bit more flattering than most layer skirts. 

I am thankful for the chance to get to try this style for free. It adds another piece of denim to my wardrobe - and I just don't know if you can ever have too much denim...lol

********************
So one day this week I decided to go through my toppers and see what all I have and how they all fit. It was a really good thing that I went through them. It had been a LONG time since I had seen what I had and had forgotten about a couple the things. As I tried stuff on, I was happy to find things that had been tight last time I tried them on fit a lot better. Even my husband noticed that when I went and showed him a couple of things.

It's a really good idea to know what you have in your wardrobe so you don't end up going out and buying something that is very similar to what you already have. I was very glad I went through and tried stuff on and organized it. I guess I am really getting ready for the next season to arrive. Summer hangs around so long around here- actually too long it seems. I notice many people talking about their fall clothes and showing the outfits they are wearing and I am over here in Texas wearing my capris and sleeveless tops - spraying pumpkin spice room spray - trying to stay cool enough. I even plan to get my fall stuff out and decorate soon. Maybe that will help Fall feel more wanted and appreciated and want to come sooner! A girl can hope. lol :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity