Sunday, September 22, 2019

My Best Deal

So last Sunday I had too much going on with a few errands and a family dinner that we had so I did not make it to my favorite little thrift store. Thankfully Tuesday I was able to go and I found a few great deals. But today I will share the best deal. This ends up being a great deal - not only the price but the fact that it is something that my granddaughter has wanted to try puffy paint for a while now. I just didn't know what we would do with it and so I have been hesitant to invest the couple of dollars each color. So when I saw these two deals of puffy paints - I knew I had to get them! Now she can create something with puffy paint! And I only paid 10 cents per bottle!
On this same trip I bought 4 medium sized bottles of neon paints and 2 large bottles of two pretty colors. I know my granddaughter will enjoy them as well. And I was able to get all of that for like 2.50! And I am sure that just one of the big bottles of paint would have cost that much brand new. 

It's a good thing that I found these good deals because I was able to hit two other Goodwill stores last week and found nothing. When you shop at second hand stores - you have to be prepared not to find anything. When you find great deals - it's great but you have to be willing to walk out empty handed as well. 

Hoping I have a post to share with you next week - this is a series that can be hit more miss. I may or may not find a good deal. And my schedule seems to be filling up lately so not sure how much shopping I will be able to do. :O)

******************************************************************************
Just a heads up - I have a very busy week coming up so I may not be able to post as much this week. I will try to use some of my time to at least work on some posts in my spiral and then once I get a chance to get to the computer I will try to get some typed up. With all the things I want to do and all the things I have to do - it is making for a very busy week. But I will not let it overwhelm me - I will take each day one at a time and accomplish all that I need do by God's grace.

I do have a couple of posts I will be working on and that is one about reaching a goal I set for myself - early - yay!! and one about a special blessing from God- How God worked something out - when I didn't even realize it was going to be a problem for me. Until then - I hope you all are blessed! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar