Sunday, September 1, 2019

My Best Deal....series

Last week was a busy week but since I would be up not too far from a Goodwill when I needed to get a long list of things from Winco- I decided to do a bit of shopping. I am SO glad I did. I found 3 things total - all three things are things I love!

But today I want to share with you something cool I found. It is by a brand I had never heard of before - "Instant Message" this is a tee shirt dress - I believe is what it is called. The only problem is that it comes to about 2 -3 inches above my knees- and I just don't wear things that short. So since this fabric feels so luxurious - I decided to make this my new night shirt. I love it!! 

I have been using two older night gowns that I have had for quite some time. And truthfully - they probably needed to retire last year. But night gowns is not where I like to spend my money so I have just made do with what I have. You know - like they used to do in the olden days. Anyway when I put this on while getting ready for bed - I felt so much better than usual. I felt like I was dressed up. :O) 

I paid $4.49. 
I think that is a great deal for a new night gown. And it feels like it is in new condition. 
Love it! 
What deals have you found lately? :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity