Thursday, September 26, 2019

Why? Oh Why?

A couple of weeks ago our church had a women's ministries weekend. During the weekend they offered several special seminars - I signed up for the one about Beauty. I had no idea what to expect, but was happy to learn a few things that I wish I had have learned years and years ago! 

I think a lot of girls read magazines and such and learned a lot of pointers that I somehow missed, but thankfully I had the opportunity to learn a few recently. And I will share a few of the main ones that I did not know and have implemented into my routine. 

Using a wash cloth when taking a shower is something I just learned the reason why this is so important. When you use a wash cloth is helps rub the dead skin away leaving your skin fresher. And when you start using a wash cloth you will also realize that it helps invigorate your skin and I am sure gets the blood circulation going nicely. It also helps save on the amount of soap you use because you put some on your wash rag and then add water and it will lather right up. 

This is what I bought- it is 32 oz and cost about $8.00. Compared to other body washes that is a pretty good deal. Plus - like I said when you use a wash cloth it will last even longer. 

How many of you wash your face twice a day? I didn't either until I learned in this seminar that you need to wash your face morning and evening. And that for each time your forget it ages your skin 7 days. I have noticed that since I have begun washing my face 2 times a day that my skin seems to look a lot more moist and supple. 

When using moisturizers it is important to treat not only your face but also the neck and the chest area that shows- so basically at least to the bra line that way all of your skin that shows will age at the same rate. You don't want the face to look young and vibrant and your neck and chest to look old and wrinkly. You want them to age together- and to age slowly. 

I hope that some of this information was helpful to you as it was to me. It is worth the time to take care of our skin. And that time pays dividends of better looking skin and that is great news! :O) 

I would love to hear from you~

What would you say is the most important beauty tip? 

What beauty tips have you just recently learned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar