Sunday, September 15, 2019

My Best Deal...A two-for post

This weeks My Best Deal is a Two-For post since I got two great deals that I want to share! :O) 

Last Sunday I went to my favorite little thrift store. And how it turns out it was a very good thing that my granddaughter was also at the thrift store when I was there. She was interested in trying on all the shoes. As she was looking at shoes a bag caught my attention. It was actually the fabric on the lining of the bag! 
This is a laptop bag. It has all sorts of pockets and such on the inside for all the things you could possible want in your laptop bag. Well I had a bag for my lap top - it did the job - but did not bring me joy. This bag - it brought joy! The fabric especially but the way in which it was made and the sturdy handles. So I decided to get it. My granddaughter needed a laptop bag so I decided to give her my old one which is PINK - her favorite color! 
And as I continued to stand there and see the many different shoes she tried on - my eye caught this awesome denim purse. I pulled it out from behind several other purses hanging on the rack and looked it over. Oh my goodness - I knew I would like it but had not realized how very much I would LOVE it!!! 

I loaded it up with my stuff and have been using this purse since I bought it and I am totally in love with it. I used to think I wanted a Coach purse or something expensive like that but now I am realizing that I could not be happy with something that I had to pay a lot of money for. I get so much more joy out of great finds like this one!!!

The strap is made in such a way that I can adjust the length of the strap!! Love that detail!! 

I got all my stuff moved over to it and I am just loving it!! 

Oh - You will need to see how much these cost in order to see how good of a deal they actually were.
I paid $2.00 for each. A $2.00 denim purse- "Yes please!!"
You know how I love denim so this purse is just perfect addition to my wardrobe! 

And even though I don't use my laptop very often - it is quite old and I just can not do as much with it as I do my desk top- it is still awesome to have a beautiful, very useful laptop bag that fits my personality so very much!! 

Be watching - very soon I will be posting a great idea of how to hang your purse. Not my original idea but I thought the idea was awesome and got a photo of it to share! Be watching for that. :O) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar