Monday, September 9, 2019

Best Deal...Even Better

I am lucky that I have had the ability to post several of these type posts. Posts that tell about a great deal that turns out to be even better than I originally thought! And today is one of those days. Several weeks ago I shared about some great deals I got. I had gotten several tops for only $1.00!! I had found 2 Lu La Roe tops and a few other things. Do you remember this:

"I also found the cutest sleeveless tunic with pockets- for a dollar! It was a brand I had never heard of before- 42pops. not only did I get a great top at an awesome deal, I found a new great brand to check out!!"

Well this is it:

This top has ended up being even a bigger blessing than I had thought originally!  I really needed another workout top- some days I get sweaty and need to have a clean top to wear the next day without doing laundry every single day. Well this top is perfect with my black capri workout bottoms. I am so thankful for God's provision!!! Such a blessing!

Have you ever gotten a great deal - and then later realized that it was even a better deal than you thought it was? I'd love to hear about it. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar