Friday, September 27, 2019

Reached That Goal Already!?!

Several years ago I realized that my runtastic app on my phone had a place that I could set a goal for the year of how far I had walked. It has really helped me to walk more by having a goal.

This year I was determined to reach my goal, in fact several months ago, before the heat hit Texas I worked myself up to where I was able to walk 5 miles. So I bet you can guess that it is my walking goal for the year that I reached. And I reached it 3 weeks ago!! That doesn't mean I have stopped walking. I am still racking up the miles. I can't wait to see how many extra miles I get in this year!?

Setting goals helps push you when you start to feel lazy, like we all do ever so often.
Having a goal helps keep you on the path to where you want to go. If you don't know where you want to go - you don't know what you need to do to get there. By having a goal and keeping record of what you are doing helps keep you on the journey to achieving these goals.

Be watching for my post about Expanding My Goals 

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! Great job. I myself am walking more. During the work week, I walk half an hour in the morning, and an hour starting at 5:30

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar