Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Expanding My Goals

In July of 2016 I realized the importance of setting a goal with my weight loss. Little did I know how important this would be to me, not only for losing the weight but also sticking to it no matter what! Since that time there have been many, many stumbling blocks that I have had to struggle with and climb over. In the past, without a goal, I would have hit those blocks and take the easy rout - given up and allowed my flesh to win. Not this time. Setting this goal has helped me be persistent. Persistence is important in life - not only with weight loss but also in our Christian life.


Without this goal, I would not have just kept working towards it even with a step or two backwards from time to time. Because my 50th birthday is quickly approaching I have already been pondering what I want to set as my new goals.. I have decided to expand my goals.Having weight loss as the only goal is way to narrow for me. I want to grow in other areas of my life as well. God has made that clear in all the ways that He has been pressing me beyond my comfort zones.

Be watching for my post talking more about my goals - closer to my birthday in November. I will also update you all on my 50 by 50 goal in that time period as well.

Oh speaking of birthdays - Did you know I am almost as old as Sesame Street? We looked it up and I am only about 2 weeks younger! lol :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

32: Hope for the Heart