Friday, October 4, 2019

for now

Boy I thought this month was gonna be busy but I had no idea. This week I had to take my Mother in law to three appointments, next week- 3 more, the next week 4, and for now only one the next week but I have a feeling that one of our appt on the week with 4 will lead to at least another apt or two. Then there are the things I'm involved with that I want to continue. Plus a couple of appointments of my own. So when you add all those up I don't have hardly any days off .
All this to say- right now I feel it would be best for me to take a bit of a blogging break. Not sure how long this will be right now. But I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. I will check in when I get a chance. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

32: Hope for the Heart