Tuesday, October 15, 2019

The Gas Tank

This past week end our pastor used a gas tank to explain how introverts work - and after hearing his explanation I realized how true it was for me.

When you are around people your tank goes down and you need alone time to recharge. 

I enjoy my time around people - sometimes more than others....lol. Sometimes I have to make myself participate in certain activities in order to push myself to grow. However, one thing I have noticed over the last couple of weeks that have been so busy for me - with many activities - many of which are good in and of themselves. Is that I really need my time alone to recharge. It is a good thing to understand yourself enough to know what you need. 

I really do enjoy my time connecting with other people and it does my soul good as well but there is a balance to it all. And some days I can feel the results going one direction further than needed.

I am still finding time to walk and I have actually gone over my goal of miles walked for the year - 30 miles at this point. And I continue to walk. It will be interesting to see how many miles I clock for this year!! 

Anyway I hope you all are doing well. I have had a lot of stuff going on and I am hoping to get on here later and share a little bit of some of the things I have done and learned with you all. But till then I hope you are enjoying this fall weather. Ours tends to go fall for a bit and then maybe a bit more summer... I am hoping it makes up its mind - I am ready for fall. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

32: Hope for the Heart