Wednesday, October 2, 2019

"That's A Lie"

September 23rd is the official first day of fall but for those of us in Texas that doesn't mean much. 
 In fact This is what our September looked like:
There are hints at a bit of a cool down for the beginning of next week. What does this mean? It means our highs might only be in the 80's and not 90's. Our temps have continued to be quite warm. Our lows staying in the 70's- and more the mid 70's at that.

Although I have been seeing people wearing sweats, long sleeves and even sweaters,  my fall clothes are still on the shelf in my closet waiting for a cool down to arrive. I am SO looking forward to some cooler weather. I have some great new things in my wardrobe that I want to try out! In June I found a couple of like new pairs of jeans that I only paid a dollar a piece for - that I will need to pull down and try on and see how much I need to hem them so they will be ready for cooler weather.
And just because some cooler weather might be on its way does not mean it will be jean weather yet. It might just transition over to capris and short sleeved tops. But that it alright - I will be SO thrilled for cooler weather it won't bother me one bit. :O) 

How is the weather in your neck of the woods? Has Fall actually arrived? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

32: Hope for the Heart