Monday, October 28, 2019

Hit Another Wall...Or Was it The Same Wall...?

The last few months have found me in a heap in front of the newest wall I have stumbled against. Yes- I have stood back up and even began climbing the wall only to be struck by a fiery arrow and knocked to the ground again. But I have resolved not to allow this to keep me down. God is working on some things in my life- specifically the amount of power I have allowed what others have thought of me. God wants me to learn it doesn't matter what others think. He totally understands what it feels like to not be liked. there are many examples in the Bible when ready about the life of Jesus. And we know that Jesus is a mirror image of who God is! He came to this world to show us what God is really like. Anyway I may have hit another wall or was it the same wall as last time... who know...what ever the case I have hit a wall and am fighting to get past it, and it is very painful at times, but I trust that through this time that God will smooth out the rough areas of my life and teach me how to be more like Him. Not everyone liked Jesus so how can I continue to think that everyone will like me. I realize now that my desire for everyone to like me stems from my people pleasing ways. And that is not healthy for me. It is painful to move away from the bad habits we develop here on earth. But God know what we need to learn and He will continue to work with us as long as we are willing to surrender our lives to Him. Correcting some unhealthy behaviors in me has causes me to hit another wall and has caused me a tremendous amount of pain but I continue to put my trust in God and allow Him to guide and direct my steps and through His power and strength I will conquer this wall as well.

What wall are you facing?
God can help you conquer it as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

32: Hope for the Heart