Thursday, October 17, 2019

What God is Like....


“Jesus came to this world to remove our fear of a God who wants to destroy us. Jesus was exactly like God. He said it in John 14:9, “He that has seen me have seen the father.“ And Jesus was the kind of Person that little children loved to be around. Sinners and harlots and thieves were not afraid to come into His presence. That was what Jesus was like, and is like. And that is what God is like.”

Just a quote from one of the books that I am reading right now 

"The Pillars" by Morris Venden - one of my favorite authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

32: Hope for the Heart