Monday, July 15, 2019

My New Bible

I have several different study Bibles, each one brings something special to Bible studies. Several weeks ago when I heard about the NET Bible - I had to look into it. As I did I realized I had to have it. I knew it would help me understand the Bible better. 

You don't have to buy the Bible in order to check it out- below I will have a link where you can check it out for yourselves. There is also a free app for cell phones that you can get. The reason why I bought the Bible is because I do most of my Bible studying at my desk in my bedroom. And I just love books and like to have easy access to my resources. But like I said you can get on line or download an app on your phone. I think this Bible will give many insights into the study of this special love note from God.

This is a photo of the first page of the book of Proverbs. I wanted you to see all the notes that go along with the text. Many times there are more note than texts on a page. Many great insights in the notes. Gives a deeper meaning to why certain words were used in the text and gives clearer understanding.  
I am so thankful that I was able to get myself a copy of this Bible. I just know it will be used a lot and will be cherished! 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Bible. I've always been a NIV reader, but it looks like an interesting translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I love about this one is that it has explanations of what the original language meant in the verse and why it is translated the way it was. Just another helpful insight into the Bible. :)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!