Monday, July 8, 2019

My Best Deal Becomes God's Providence

Eight mouths ago I found a great deal! $2.00 for a good amount of fabric. At the time I thought it was such a great deal and now I am even more thankful for it!! In with all the fabric I found were these 8 fat quarters! What an awesome find!! Well my nephew and his wife are expecting their first child which is thought to be a boy. I knew I wanted to make a quilt for them but was a bit discouraged because I had forgotten about this deal. And with my quilt shop shut down I did not know how I was gonna get the fabric to make the quilt. Then I ran across the pile of these fat quarters in one of my drawers and was thrilled again by God's providence!!
I have my granddaughter this month so I probably won't get working on this quilt till August but I can spend some time here and there on the planning part. I will post photo of quilt when I finish it. 

If you would like to check out the original post about these fat quarters click here: My Best Deal

Now I just need to find another stack of fat quarters - because I found out another nephew's wife is pregnant and I will need to make a quilt for them as well. :o)

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I wish you the best with the quilt.

    Truth be told I have no idea how to quilt XD. I am learning to cross stitch though.

    Show a picture of it when you are done, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to remember to post a photo-it will probably be a month or so from now.
      Doing cross stitch is a cool hobby a lot of neat things can be made :)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!