Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Howard and the Dragon Fly

Recently I learned that dragonflies eat mosquitoes which has caused me to really like them and appreciate them more. When I googled this fact to make sure it was correct before sharing about it hear I learned that in the aquatic larval stage the more damage is done to the mosquito population. The site I was reading said this larva stage can last up to six  years~Wow!

A couple of weeks ago I went to a funeral. Howard was the husband of my son's teacher. He was a quiet man and I hadn't personally gotten to know him. As I listened to the testimonies of his large family I learned that this man, even though he was quiet had been a great, uplifting example to his family and friends. And as I listened to the little stories I was reminded of the importance of all of our choices, big and small. As we live our lives, those around us can't help but see and are influenced many times by our choices. And just like the dragon fly we may be doing more good for our environment than is realized.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!