Sunday, July 7, 2019

A Surprise in the Garden

When I bought my eggplant plants - I had no idea what a great choice I had made! As my little eggplants grew - I noticed they were long and skinny. I was thinking - I wonder when they are going to get fat? Well I mentioned my skinny eggplants to a gardening friend and she said there are different varieties of eggplants and some are long and skinny. Once I got home I checked the little tab that came with the plants and sure enough I had bought Japanese eggplants - which are long and skinny. 
I will be adding a note to my gardening book to continue to get this variety in the future. This is more the kind I will actually use. And thanks to a good friend I now have a recipe for Eggplant Falafel Burgers. I can't wait to try it!! And since I am working on blog posts ahead of time so I will have posts during July - by the time this is actually posted - I will have probably already tried this recipe. Hopefully I can remember to get back on here and up date post. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!