Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Never had I ever

Before this month I had never ever tie dyed before. To be honest it's another thing that I was intimidated to do because I hadn't ever done it before. But when I was preparing for things to do with SweetPea this summer, I decided it was time we tried. I'm so glad I did!, we both really enjoy doing it!

We don't always get the results we are looking for but we have been quite pleased with the results so far. One one of the tops there seemed to be a pretty empty area of dye on the bodice of the top, so I decided to put a heart there. It actually turned out pretty good. She is really into unicorns right now. Wish I could figure out how to do a unicorn on one of them. I might just see what I can do. I mean really sometimes you have to just try. You never know if you can do something unless you try.

So now I am looking for a great white sleeveless top that I can tie dye for myself! I usually do not by white tops- they just are not that flattering on me so I don't waste my money on them. But now I am so looking forward to finding s great one!! If I do I will take photos and show you the results.

It's been a busy month with not only my granddaughter but also some health issues for my mother in law. My granddaughter and I have had a lot of fun. We have gone on cool field trips and learned some cool things. All in all its been a pretty good month. And since I already know I will really miss Hailee when she's gone I have already begun to plan some things I want to do. My quilt design wall idea wasn't really working because I had a cat that though she should climb the wall. So we took that set up down 6 months or so ago. Thankfully my husband phase an idea so hopefully that can be set up soon. We have a plan to get to the bottom of why my quilting machine has not been working and a way to get it fixed. I can't wait to get it fixed so I can get busy and get some projects finished. I have slowly been working on finishing up another set of Block of the month blocks. And I have found another awesome block that looks like a bow that I want to figure out how to make and then I may eventually take several of my favorite BOM blocks and create a great quilt! There ar so many great ideas I have I just have to work towards getting them all done.

And you know from yesterday's post that I plan on getting a fall garden going this year. I will begin preparing my garden soon. Right now I'm in the planning where to plant what. Gotta have a good plan set up, and that's what I'm doing.

I have my instant pot and IP Vortex and I plan on continuing to learn what awesome things I can do with them! I have found some awesome recipes so far!!   The Internet has some great resources! Some

I hope you all are doing well and staying cool. It's becoming more and more challenging for those of us in Texas. Have a great rest of the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!