Tuesday, July 23, 2019

My Best Deal .... Series

So today I want to share several different best deals that I have gotten recently. Last week my granddaughter and I went to a local Goodwill. While we were there I let her look through the clothes her size. She is getting to the age that she enjoys looking and picking out what she likes. She found a 2 piece OP Swimming suit- for $2.19! What a deal. I really like the OP 2 piece sets because the top is long enough it looks like you are wearing a 1 piece. I think that 2 pieces made like this ca be more modest because you don't have to totally expose yourself to use the bathroom. She found a few other things that really liked-bswimming suit was the best deal that day!! 

Last Sunday I had a chance to do some thrift store shopping on my own. First I hit a small thrift store nearby. They were having a sale $1.00 for all clothing!  I love it when they do this sale. I don't always find things for me but it's fun looking. Sunday I had luck, quite a bit of luck really! I found a cute Croft and Barrow short set pj set. I almost didn't get it because it was a  size large and it's been quite some time since I have worn a size large, but for 1.00 I couldn't pass it up. And guess what? It fits!!

I have seen the  Lu La Roe brand clothing for quite some time. I knew I'd like some of their pieces but didn't want to pay the big bucks for them. Even at the consignment shop that I go to- many times they are 9.99 or above.  At the $1.00 sale I found 2! They fit pretty good- closer to being loose though. I went a head and bought them because I'm sure I can get some use out of them. Later that day I found one that was exactly the same as one of the ones I had bought for a dollar- this one was a size smaller and fits great! It was $4.49! Still a great deal!! The bigger one will be gong to the consignment store in a couple of weeks. 

I also found the cutest sleeveless tunic with pockets- for a dollar! It was a brand I had never heard of before- 42pops. not only did I get a great top at an awesome deal, I found a new great brand to check out!! 

I'm so thankful for great deals like these!! They are blessing from God!! 
 
Sorry for no photos this time. I just don't have the time to do that kind of post right now. I am actually writing up this post on my iPad while my granddaughter sleep. I just don't know how to get the photos and do them on my iPad. Hopefully by the next best deal post I will be able to include photos, I know that makes it more enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)