Thursday, July 11, 2019

Middle of This Storm

When I went through the "cancer adventure" and all it involves I struggled with the "whys?" I just didn't understand. Others and even some in my own family had had cancer adventures that stopped at surgery and I just could not understand why I had to go through all the aspects of it. But a couple of years down the road I realized that it had been a very helpful thing that I had gone through it so that when my mother in law was diagnosed with cancer I could be more compassionate.

I, again, find myself in uncharted waters and not particularly enjoying this adventure but I am putting my trust in God; that He will use this situation as well. I know now that I have new insight into this situation and will have more compassion for those in a similar boat.

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." 
Romans 8:28 


But in the meantime, in the middle of this storm, I choose to wait on the LORD.


14 Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord! Psalm 27:14 

And I love how my new Bible put this verse: 

Rely on the LORD! 
Be strong and confident! 
Rely on the LORD! 
Psalm 27:14 NET Bible 

I will be sharing more about my new Bible soon :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!