Friday, July 26, 2019

Just As Your Soul Prospers

Something amazing has happened the last several mornings. Many places get hot during the day but at night they cool off really well, not Texas. Usually our lows during the summer is in the upper 70's and sometimes even the lower 80's. I have thought for a long time that if only we could have a few cool mornings it would refresh our souls and help us get through summer. And I was right! The last several mornings the temps have been in the 60's and it has been glorious! I have been able to open up my windows and air out the house and enjoy the cooler weather. The only problem I have is that I'm not able to go walking. That would make these cool mornings perfect. But for now I will be thankful for this time with my Granddaughter. Not everyone has the blessing of spending a good amount of time with their grandchildren .

As I was working on a recent post I cam across something I couldn't resist sharing. It's about the desire of God for every human being. I hope it blesses you as it did me!

 
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 
3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth.

3 John 2-3 


"Satan Destroys; God Restores. The Saviour in His miracles revealed the power that is continually at work in man's behalf, to sustain and to heal him... 
Sickness, suffering, and death are work of an antagonistic power. Satan is the destroyer; God is the restorer....
The desire of God for every human being is expressed in the words, "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as they soul prospereth:(3 John 3)." MH112,113



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!