Monday, January 15, 2018

What Gratitude Does - revised a bit

"The blessing of gratitude is like a boomerang. When it flies out of a truly grateful heart, it hovers momentarily above the receiver, blessing its recipient, and then makes a 180-degree turn back into the life of the one who offered thanks."
~Author Rebecca Barlow Jordan
This quote was found in the book that I have been reading "A New Kind of Normal" by Carol Kent

Edited to add~ the above quote reminds me of a couple of Bible verses and I wanted to share them with you today.

The first verse is found in Galations 6:7:
"Do not be deceived, God wins not mocked; for what a man sows, that he will also reap."

The next Bible verse is found in Proverbs 11:25:
"The generous soul will be made rich, And he who waters will also be watered himself."
************************************************************

A winter blast is headed towards Texas this evening. I have spent the day getting ready for the winter weather. I have brought in lots of wood to help keep us warm. And I worked on getting a good amount of kindling ready as well. Since I will be home tomorrow look for a fresh post then. Ya'll stay warm!! :0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories