Saturday, January 13, 2018

Beloved Names of God....Restorer

Restorer

 

"He restoreth my soul:
 he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
Psalm 23:3 kjv
 
  •  Name of God the Father
  • The name "Restorer" is mentioned seven times in the KJV.
  • Restore means "make things good as new."
  • Psalm 23:3 is part of one of the most famous pieces of scripture ever. Believed to have been written by King David, the psalm begins, "The Lord is my Shepherd," a tribute from a kind who cared for sheep in his youth. The line, "Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death," is often taken as a description of Jesus' path to eternal life.
Imagine how amazing it must have been, walking in the perfect environment of Eden with God right there by your side! Mankind has become so trapped by its illusion of independence that such a relationship has been reduced to a myth- or at best, an impossible dream.
 
But it's not impossible. The history of man's interaction with God has been one of mutual intimacy. We can get back to that if we trust in the Restorer!
******************************************************************
Come back next Sabbath as we look at "Dwelling Place" Have a good week-end! :O)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)