Sunday, January 7, 2018

Not Worth the Cost ...

Friday and Saturday were very busy days - with us having our family Christmas and then my MIL doing her Christmas get together. I got plenty of movement in but I did not get in specific exercise time. I had a difficult time sleeping both nights. I decided on Sunday - not to make that mistake again - so I made sure one of the first things that I did after my quiet time was to exercise.

On Sunday night - New Year's Eve - I ended up getting to bed later than I like to- then had a hard time getting to sleep - why? Well even though it was like 24 degrees with a wind chill making it feel like it was 10 degrees outside  - we still had neighbors out shooting off fireworks. And apparently they would shoot a few off and then go in a warm up and then out again - this went on for a while. I tried to sleep and got a bit here and then. Then at 4:55am I woke up and I was worried about our pipes freezing so I got up and I checked on everything. I tried to lay back down but could not get to sleep. 

The rest of the week - I made exercising more of a priority and thankfully I slept better.
So moral of the story - if I want to sleep better - I need to make sure I get exercise into my day. Try it - you will probably find that the same is true for you.

Exercise = better sleep
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories