Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Reading a New Book - Highly Recommended

This week I have begun reading a new book. Shades of Grace by Ty Gibson. It is an excellent book.
What I am finding the more that I am reading and learning about grace - the more I notice that it is intertwined with the love of God. And this is most excellent since this is an area in which I struggle sometimes.  So it seems the perfect timing for me to be focused on learning about grace.
 
I have only read the first chapter in this book and I love it. Hope you are blessed as well! :O)
 
“ God wants for us to feel after Him and find Him because He loves us with all the energy of His divine being. It is the nature of His love to continually reach out of Himself in tireless effort to secure our eternal happiness, which is only possible as we embrace His love and allow it to flow freely out of our lives to Him and all others.”

~ Ty Gibson in his book “Shades of Grace” excellent book- highly recommended! 



And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,
27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 
Acts 17:26-27 NKJV                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)