Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Only two and a half years later...

Two and a half years ago I posted about finding this great upholstery fabric: (click on link if you want to go read about it)
 
The plan was to reupholster our dining room chairs when we got a chance. Then when we had time we could not find our staple gun. This week we are kind of stuck inside due to extremely cold weather for us here in Texas - and so since we had found the staple gun and knew where this fabric was - my husband has slowly worked on reupholstering our chairs. He also did my desk chair and a little stool we have in our room.

I love it! the fabric- enough to reupholster 5 chairs and a stool - with enough fabric to hopefully reupholster 2 more chairs- and the fabric only cost me $5.00! What an awesome deal!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision