Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Handy Tip for Quilters and those who sew

So last week was my Quilt Guild meeting. I really enjoy going to these meetings. I am often times inspired to get more done in my sewing room when they have show and tell.

Another great thing about going to the quilt guild meetings is learning helpful hints that will help make my time in my sewing room more enjoyable. And today I will share one of the tips I learned from my last meeting.
 
You know your hand weights - that you use to help keep you strong and keep your bones strong? Well they can be useful in your sewing room as well. When you are using your long ruler to cut fabric - you can place the weight on one end of if and that way you can hold one end of it and not have to slide your hand down and risk - moving the ruler. Great tip!!
Now you have two uses for this handy tool. I hope you are taking advantage of at least using your hand weights a couple of times a week to help keep your bones strong. It is very important to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)