Sunday, January 28, 2018

Another Quarter Deal!

The special birdfeeder was not the only deal I got on the Quarter sale.
 
As I was looking around the little shop, I saw these two 18 qt dish pans, that is what the tag said on one of them.
 I thought that they could come in very useful somehow. So I got them and went along shopping. It wasn't until a few days later that I realized that these tubs were just what I needed!
 
On the Friday before as I was cleaning our bathrooms - I thought of how neat it would be to have some container that I could use to put the stuff on the counters into to take out of the bathrooms while I cleaned. What could I use? Nothing that I had on hand would work for this job- but these tubs do!!!

 That will be what one will be used for. I am thinking that we will probably take the other one and use it in the RV. I am guessing these would be great for when we are taking the food items and such out to the RV when we are going to go camping. So one of these can work double duty - help with cleaning and useful when we go camping as well!

I love to find great deals and for a quarter a piece - I can not complain at all!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)