Thursday, June 1, 2017

Thrilled

Just dropping in for a couple of minutes to say that I have only been to a small amount of meeting so far and I am just totally enjoying it all. I have learned so much already and look forward to everything else I get to learn.
I went to a cooking class and found out about another one that will be in just a couple of weeks. I even got to taste the food. And that is always great because that way you get to see if they are recipes you would want to make and I have to say that I loved them all!
I got to go - I am going to a class in just a few minutes about what to eat for brain health. Good thing for you guys- I will be taking notes. I am feeling so inspired in taking better care of myself and am thankful to God that I have this opportunity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories