Monday, June 26, 2017

Never Goes Out of Style

Denim is something that seems to never go out of style. And I am so happy it doesn't because I love Denim. Some of the hardest things for me to let go of on this journey with weight loss has been to let go of my jumpers. I had a black jean jumper and a blue one- totally different styles. I loved them and enjoyed wearing them. But they are gone now.

Thankfully I found this denim jumper in the things I had packed away. I will be the first to say that it is not the most flattering denim jumper that I have had. But I am choosing to wear it and enjoy it until I get into the other denim dresses I have found.
I am keeping my eyes open when I go shopping to see if I can find great denim dresses/jumper that will fit me. I don't want to spend a lot of money on things that fit me now - because it will be temporarily used. Here is what I have found so far:
This first one is a Carolina Blues brand dress that I found the end of May. It was originally $6.99 at GW that I have just discovered in a town about 30 plus minutes away. The day I was shopping the purple tags were on sale - 50% off - so I was able to get this dress for only $3.50! What a bargain! To be honest - it has been challenging to find denim dresses/jumpers - and when I do to find one in my size(to be size) is even harder. Oh and to find one that I really like on top of all the other things.


This next one I found at the beginning of March. This dress even though the tag said 6.99 - and it was not a sale day I still got it for a bargain! I had a Goodwill punch card that gave me $10.00 off my purchase. I was able to get this great dress and a pair of black Danskin  capri length. And the awesome thing - is that they had pockets- so I can use them to exercise in and get credit for my movements!! Both of these for free!!
So last week I found another great piece of denim!!



When I shop I continue to keep my eyes open for lovelies in denim- because I wouldn't mind adding another one or two or.....to my closet. Well I do need a black one to replace the one I had to let go of... lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2