Thursday, June 29, 2017

Gaining and Losing Physical Fitness

I wanted to share a quote from a book I have glanced through. I found some very interesting information and wanted to share it with you.
 



"If you exercise once or twice a week, you can increase your aerobic capacity by eight percent.. Exercising for 20 minutes three times a week will double that capacity. Working out four times a week will increase aerobic capacity by 25 percent. Optimal benefits are four or five exercise periods per week. Don't exercise four straight days and then rest for three days. It is better to exercise on alternate days. Three days of rest allows some of your fitness to be lost. In five weeks of inactivity you can lose 50 percent of your fitness. After ten weeks, you will be back to square one and will have to start over again."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision