Thursday, June 22, 2017

Essential Oils ...series ...some warnings

Today I wanted to share a couple of the power point photos talking about those who need to be careful about using certain essential oils, some can be dangerous.  

This first one is Epileptics- they need to avoid Basil, Birch, Dill, Fennel, Rosemary and Wintergreen essential oils.

If you have High Blood Pressure- You need to avoid Rosemary and Thyme essential oils.

 I decided to write those out just in case anyone has problems reading what is on the photos.

Ok - sometimes people who are on some medications are told not to drink grapefruit juice while taking the meds. And according to some studies it is safe to use the grapefruit oils because apparently they do not contain what ever it is that is in the juice that will cause a bad reaction when taking meds.

You should be able to click on the photo and read what it says. If anyone has any problems and is interested in what is said on the photo - just leave a comment and let me know and I will type it out.
Again - I am not selling any essential oils and I am not even saying that anyone should use them - I just wanted to pass the information along that I learned - just in case it is something that you, too, are interested in. Come back next week - I will have some more information. We will even have some recipes to help with different disorders and also recipes for cleaning supplies coming up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)