Sunday, June 11, 2017

My Best Deal/ A Blessing

Last week-end a town nearby was preparing for a big curbside pick up of trash. As my husband and I were driving to the bank- we noticed this on a side street- which called for us to turn right around and go look at it. It was in pretty good shape and so we loaded it up into our car!!! I had been wanting something like this for all my cats!
 
As soon as I got it home I cleaned it up and then we put it out in the sun room - where our kittens(that are a year old now) spend their nights. And I just have to say - all the cats love it!! They take turns- and as you can see - several can be on it at a time. It was our best deal - at ZERO dollars!! And a BIG blessing indeed!! Praise the Lord for His blessings!

We are thankful for this token of His love- little did we know that the week would begin with pretty tough trial- as always God was faithful through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories