Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kindness...It means a lot!

(Second post for today)


While out on a walk this morning- I over heard a conversation between 2 older men. One was telling the other one that every Wed. he cooks and take food to his grandchildren in school. I thought that was so very sweet. Kindness...It means a lot!
***********************************************************************
 
And since I was thinking about kindness today I thought I would share a few photos that speak kindness to me.
 
Two squirrels sharing the stoop so that they could both eat:

Photo is loading


Flowers my husband got for me for our 20th anniversary- he was out of town on fire dept. training and had them specially delivered for me- at work:

Photo is loading

Here is a bouquet of roses that I got as a thank you for sewing a couple of patches onto a young mans jacket for him.

Photo is loading

And then some roses that my husband got for randomly - just to say I love you!

Photo is loading

Kindness matters- it's just one of the things that makes the world go round. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Really good pictures, and beautiful flowers!
    Kindness or meekness has the gentleness of the Fruit of the Spirit! The test comes when we don't want to be kind, and we choose to be kind anyway! :) ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

27: The Facts About Fats - Part 2