Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bible Marking 2nd series

Bible Marking Guide

 Bible Marking Guide

 
by:
John Earnhardt
 

Holy Spirit - HS

 

"The Holy Spirit is the source and power of the Christian life."
 
1. But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."    Acts 1:8

2.   'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. 
   Acts 2:17

3. And we are His witnesses to these things, and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him."
 Acts 5:32

4.     If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. 15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--John 14:14-16

5.  If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"
Luke 11:13

6. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.   
 John 14:26

7. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.   
 1 Corinthians 2:12,13

8.    17  Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name."            
             19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.   
Luke 10:17,19

9.     Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. 12 For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say."   
Luke 12:11,12

10. Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 2:38

11.     I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.   
Ezekiel 36:27

12. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Ephesians 4:30



1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories