Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Heavy Heart

I have had a heavy heart all day. It was bad enough to face the anniversary of such a tragic day, but that is not the only thing that has my heart heavy today.

This morning I was scrolling through Facebook and noticed a new story about the body of a 22 year old that had been found in a town nearby. As I read the story - I realized that we knew the person. I did a little investigation and sure enough- it was who I thought it was. This person was about the same age as my boys and my he went to church with my boys when they were much younger. The story went on to say that there were some suspicious details that caused the police to call in the Crime Scene Unit. I have wondered all day long what happened and my heart has been heavy for his family. It just hit so close to home. Anyway please keep Aaron and his family in your prayers.

Thanks so much.

3 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)